Friday, April 1, 2016

Grimlocke Chronicles Proof Copy

     Just got my proof copy of the Grimlocke Chronicles and I have to say I'm impressed. 552 pages from Title to Epilogue, I'll be combing through it looking for errors to fix. Once can never be too careful. After that I'll probably shelf the Proof copy under my edited manuscripts and just save it for a time if I ever become famous and auction it off for charity.
     The book itself has over forty stories in it so it should prove popular. Hopefully, I can have it tide people over if I release it in May until August when I release my next novel. Once I get three or four books under my belt I'll release one every four months. I'm really impressed with the cover and will be using the same artist again for my next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment