Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Ghost of O'Leary House

     For those of that read the unedited version, I thank you for putting up with typos and other errors I went ahead and corrected. Now, the novel has been rewritten to make David and the gang older (college years) and the town more involved in the story. The subplots have been organized and the romance has been fleshed out.
     I've sent it off to the presses to be prepared and, come April, I'll be launching it as a stand-alone novel available on Amazon. So be certain to get prepared for it now as the novel is different from the original piece in many ways, so it should be a fresh read. Now I just have to see how much it's going to cost to publish it, I'll be right as rain!
     Also, the Grimlocke Chronicles is still set to be published at the end of the month as a Kindle product, so look out for it. I've vetted it out something fierce, so it should be a good read for all who buy it.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the price of my upcoming novel. I'm thinking $12.99 would be fair, don't you? Not exactly claiming to be Stephen King and asking for twenty bucks. I don't know if I'll make it into a Kindle version, but if I do I'll set that for $2.99. Post your opinions below if you have any. Oh, and Grimlocke Chronicles will be $2.99 for Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment