Thursday, February 25, 2016

Grimlocke Chronicles

A screenshot from The Haunting of Helena, a movie I want to see very much
     For those of you that have viewed my Patreon page and looked at the free content had seen that I'm putting together an anthology of some short stories, I have yet to publish. This piece should be complete by the end of March. Right now I'm waiting on cover art and small art pieces to be added throughout the book. It will be Kindle only, and I plan on charging $1.99 per purchase. I will post the cover art as soon as I get it, just to let you all see it and get some feedback.
     The Kindle version will contain a number of pictures in black and white with a colored cover. All will be revealed upon release of the work, with one or two released as teaser art. The cover will be released to other sites to link back for purchase. If you have any questions, post them in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment