Wednesday, February 17, 2016

A New Horror Press

     This is a site that I've mentioned before, and how much I like it. It takes little drops of horror from all over the internet and puts them in one spot, always linking back to the main source. It's exposure for all of the indie authors, artists, and filmmakers out there that would normally not get such a wide audience.
     I average about one hundred to one hundred and fifty views a day on this site, which has been a growing amount from the last few years. I remember when I was excited to have twenty people view the Nicronomicon! But now, I have fans from all over the glove (Hello Germany!) that drop by for a fresh slice of terror. I would urge you to also drop by the Horror Press for a chance to see what they have highlighted as their favorite horror pieces for the last week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment