Monday, January 11, 2016

Dark Moon Digest #22


     Previous
     Been a while since I spoke of Dark Moon Digest, though not for any ill reasons to speak of. I just haven't been submitting to them for roughly a year. They also ran Dark Eclipse Magazine, an online magazine that I was a columnist for roughly two years. When that shut-down, I'd submitted a lot of stories elsewhere and didn't have any to spare for the Digest. I know a weak reason not to send them any of my work. After all, they're the first place I was published with "Everybody Needs a Hobby", so I'll always have a special place in my heart for that disturbing publisher.
     The reason I choose to shed some light on this topic is that as of January 3rd, Dark Moon Digest #22 was published and is now available for purchase online at Amazon (either for kindle or paperback). Just click the image to be whisked away to horror heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment