Saturday, October 18, 2014

Coffin Hop 2014

Embedded image permalink

     The annual blog-hopping event will be once again taking place this year from the 24th to the 31st, allowing horror bloggers from far and wide to connect and produce work for the masses. Not that I don't already do this, but I feel its at least somewhat more interesting to have people come by and judge my work who are also authors.
     Nothing wrong with you non-authors out there, its just like having your art critiqued by fellow artists. No matter what you think of this, it is far from easy to come up with fresh material for you folks on a weekly basis. Is it all Pulitzer prize material? 
        Hardly
     But I put out work at a relative pace that makes me comfortable and keeps you all happy.
     What would make me happier is if you all left comments and advised me on which stories to continue, or what you would like to see. I'm always open to suggestions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment