Saturday, June 21, 2014

Miskatonic Press

Miskatonic
     A small press, but one named after the University I've always wanted to attend and knew I never could. I bring them up because of two reasons. They have a novel on my summer reading list, a Temple Made Without Hands by Michael Porter, which is said to be a real thriller of a piece.
     The second reason I bring them up is their magazine, Dead But Dreaming.
Dead But Dreaming Magazine #1

     This magazine is on sale at Lulu for $2.75. That's a print magazine full of horror tales for less than three dollars. Go and grab a copy to support small presses everywhere.
     Especially grab a copy of the next one when I am going to be writing a blurb on the history that comes with the words Miskatonic University, but more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment